Thursday, September 2, 2010

First level priority list
















Ok so I was doing some level design and have made a blue print of sketch so now I can start with my item list, I will proceed by making an item priority list. I need to get a few items modelled ASAP before I can do any more on the level. So here is the priority list.
Priority List








So the very first level of my game is somewhat simple consisting of only a few items I may add some more items to the list once I have the majority of it modelled and implemented into the scene however that is the bare bones of it right at the moment.


ok here is the priority list for the top side of the level consisting of the entire terrain allso i was looking into what else to add to my terrain however i was not able to think of anything without over crowding the level besides some textures like spray paints ant things for the subway walls anyway the second priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment