Wednesday, August 25, 2010



Ok I was thinking about the game again and was thinking that rather than a black out in the train a solar eclipse this would explain the multitudes of people missing I forgot to mention before that the monsters that had grabbed the people in the train are unable to touch light this is the reason for the black out our solar eclipse because this will give the dark environment in which I desire. As for the first attack on the train I wanted a sudden quick flash of darkness this will I think freak the player out because the train would be travelling at a normal rate then suddenly the blackout then the train rolls to a stop just outside the tunnel giving the player the first glimpse of the well carnage.


So I was thinking of a monster to put into the game I was really thinking that the monsters had the ability to “hide” in the shadows and would have a Smokey appearance about them I found an image that shows this Smokey appearance however I do not like the design of the monster but i found an image that shows the build that im looking for in my moster as shown below.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I have done a few sketches of my main monster anyway its coming along quite well I will upload as soon as my scanner is fixed.

    ReplyDelete