Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Controls








Ok well I hadn’t really put any thought into my controls purely because I just assumed that it would be standard fps controls with weapons on numbers, move the wasd keys and left click for reload so I put some thought into it and well I figured that rather my game would be an rpg style instead of the fps which I originally intended it to be. So I put some thought into it once again and came up with this. I based it off the game oblivion and fallout 3 because for the style of game i thaught it to be very effective i was originally going to base it around a half life life control system however this was not sutiable for my genre and was very restricting as far as invintory was concerned.




Gui and invintory ok so the gui and such are fairly easy the gui is standard fps layout but with the old style object bar down the bottom very simulare to wow in a way as for your invintory it is allso a bit like wow with the ability to add weapons and armor and veiw stats at the same time nothing really else to explain.


As far as hud/gui is concerned health will be displayed as a old health bar i do not enjoy the use of the red tint on the screen, there is no backing for this development just personal prefrence. damage will be dealt realistically simular to fallout but much more exstensive where a wounded limb will inhabit the player of all or most movment. Invintory will be simular to world of warcraft where you click and drag weapons and armour onto the players silouet or image.

No comments:

Post a Comment