Tuesday, November 2, 2010



Well with some thought on the Main “Bad Guys” was thinking a wolf kind of beast as you may of seen with some of my previous borrowed concepts so I started to move on to make my own the one of the beast standing I didn't like to much because my initial idea for the beast was a four legged monster with the ability to run very fast and some of those gnarly teeth so I have gone with the second idea I think the armour made from a bone like substance makes it a little more plausible for a space monster anyway that’s what I’ve decided for the monster of yea so I don’t forget the beast has a smoke effect it emits whenever it is alive like a black smoke substance no reason just thought it would look cool like the first beast I uploaded to the monster blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment