Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sound

Ok so I was thinking abit about sound for my level like ambiance as well as lighting and things like that and well a little while back I drew up some maps for lights and things I’ve yet to get allot of information onto the blog mostly because my scanner is incognito, anyway so most of my time has been spent on texturing so not much has really come along nearly finished the subway and well I'm falling behind glad the texturing is done was hard enough getting textures ow yea I forgot to mention that all the assets used so far are 100% made and owned by me pretty proud of that well won’t be for much longer there are allot of assets I have made that I haven’t published I guess I better get the list of what I’ve done up and the see how well if fits into the scope of my level.

ok back to the sound of the level ok so in the subway the only noise after you get off the train really is only the low humming of an echo of the station tunnels and the every now and again drop of water so really i cant map out the sounds only because its all ambient now for my upper level once again its a simulare problem i cannot map it out because the saound is nothing but ambience the sound of birds chirping and the soft wind of a dead quiet city and a few very distant alarms ... fire alarms anyway thats all there is for sound i mean if i where to make the whole game deffinatly the sounds i am using for ambience now would have a place eg the fire alarm but in this small design scal they cannot be used in the enviorment.

No comments:

Post a Comment